Our pricing structure is a bit different than most. We believe in producing safe, confident and trained divers. We DO NOT believe in putting divers through a paid course and simply offering a certification card at the end. We believe this produces very poor divers.
You will notice we do not train large groups. This leads to poor dive training. Not all people learn at the same pace or the same way. Private and semi-private instruction allows students to learn at their own pace.
Average cost of learning to dive in the Bahamas costs roughly 1000.00 USD +Vat for group instruction. (usually 8-10 students in a classroom setting which includes: course, materials, dives, fees, applications etc)
Our Fees: Private or Semi-Private Instruction: Average cost 1,450.00 USD +Vat (includes: course, applications, materials, dives and unlimited instructor time)
- 250.00 USD/day (1 to 4 people)
- 2 Tank Boat Dive 134.00 USD +Vat (all equipment provided)
- 2 Tank Shore Dives 85.00 USD + Vat (all equipment provided)
As people tend to learn at different rates, time to certification will vary. Below is approximate schedule for most people taking the Open Water Diver Course.
Open Water Course (E-Learning):
- PADI Online E-Learning - 2 weeks completed on your schedule. (179.00 USD)
- 5 Confined Water Dives - 2-3 days (3rd day free if needed)
- 4 Open Water Dives - 2-3 days (268.00 USD-Boat Dives) or (170.00 USD-Shore Dives)
- + Our Daily Training Fees 4 days @250.00 USD = 1000.00 USD
Approximate Boat Diving Total: 1,447.00 + Vat
Approximate Shore Diving Total: 1,349.00 + Vat
We will spend as much time on theory, confined water and open water as you need.
All Advanced / Specialty courses at 250.00 USD/per day This includes private or semi-private, un-limited time with your instructor.